BVI Regatta 2018
Established for over 40 years, the BVI regatta on the island of Tortola is a firmly established favourite. More of a festival than a regatta, the event includes a variety of race formats and a full entertainment programme. The racing starts with a warm-up, a race up the Sir Francis Drake Channel to the famous Bitter End Yacht Club, followed by a race back to the Nanny Cay Marina!
Then the real regatta starts with 3 days of world-class competitive racing action, with a range of well-known sailors competing. As with all the Caribbean regattas, fabulous sailing is combined with a fantastic mix of evening beach parties, awards ceremonies and the highlights from the day's racing is shown on large screens around the regatta village!
- Monday March 26: Meet at the boat in Nanny Cay Marina 0900hrs
- 0900hrs hours at Nanny Cay Marina, Regatta Village. for crew brief and training
- Tuesday March 27,: The Nanny Cay Round Tortola Race 10:00 hrs: First Start
- 18:00 Awards for the Round Tortola Race
- Wednesday March 28: Scrub Island Invitational 10:00 hrs: First Start
- Afternoon BBQ and Beach Party at Scrub Island Resort
- Thursday, March 29: Lay Day – A day to relax and spend time on Tortola or the BVI.
- 1700 – 1900 hours: Annual Mount Gay Welcome Party at the Regatta Village.
- Friday March 30- Sunday April 1: BVI Spring Regatta Racing 10:00 hrs: First Start
- Sunday April 1:
- 1730 hours: Awards and Closing Ceremony at the Regatta Village.
We are offering whole boat charter for this event on a Beneteau First 40 priced at £8,495.
We are also offering an individual berth boat at a cost of 1,595 Per Person
Please download a booking form.
Full boat charter options only for this regatta. For more information, please contact our shore support team on 023 80 456 360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.